February 24, 2020
This is 8 ounces of water
Health authorities recommend we drink 8-8 ounce glasses of water per day. The following are 14 good reasons why.
1. It may help with weight loss. Drinking water before meals can help prevent over eating.
2. It boost exercise performance. Exercising for more than 30 minutes without rehydrating with water can hinder performance.
3. It helps prevent kidney damage and kidney stones.
4. It makes minerals and nutrients accessible to the body as it dissolves in water.
5. It keeps your airways clear, lessening your chance of having asthma or allergies.
6. It helps maintain blood pressure by diluting the blood for easy flow through the blood vessels.
7. It flushes body waste through sweat, urine and feces.
8. The digestive system depends on water to function properly.
9. It regulates body temperature through sweat and as it evaporates it cools the body down.
10. It cushions the brain, spinal cord and other sensitive tissue. Prolonged dehydration can result in problems thinking and reasoning.
11. It boosts skin health & helps to eliminiate premature wrinkles and skin disorders.
12. It delivers oxygen throughout the body. Blood is more then 90% water.
13. It forms saliva and mucus keeping nose, eyes and mouth moist. Preventing friction and damage to your tissues and it also keeps the mouth clean.
14. It lubricates the joints. Long term dehydration can lead to joint pain.
Symptoms of dehydration:
2. Dark yellow urine (keeping a pale yellow to clear urine all day is alway good)
3. Sudden light headedness
4. Heart rate increases
5. Your over heated
6. Muscles cramps
8. Skin loses elasticity
9. No more tears
10.You are thirsty
11. Dry mouth and lips
13. Dry skin
14. Strange cravings (like something sweet)
15. Bad breath
"Please test your servants for ten days, and let us be given some vegetables to eat and water to drink."
A Good Day On The Homestead Back to Eden
February 29, 2020
Natural Remedies To Help Prevent Virus Infection
February 27, 2020
14 Facts About Drinking Water